Why I Like Soles



1. my experience it tends to be the softest most tender part of the foot
2. Soles also tend to be the most ticklish part of the foot.
3. Soles are the least seen part of the foot even in summer.
4. its the most uninterrupted licking spot on the foot
5. soles tend to be the most sensitive spot on the foot (with between the toes following close behind) 
6. there is nothing like a girl laying in the pose with her soles facing you 
(yes I know you probably all know what "the pose" and you don't need an example. I was just trying to find a reason to give you another pic of my wifes soft feet)







Comments

  1. I love soles because they are the most mysterious part of a woman's foot. You often get to see a girl's tops and toes due to the shoes they wear, but there's nothing like seeing a girl kick off her shoes and prop her feet up to display her soles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment