How i think i got a foot fetish




I'd thought i'd share how I got a foot fetish.

I believe it stemmed from my original fetish which was tickling. Never really had a thing for feet. Actually I avoided anything that had to do with feet. As most of you know 90% of tickling videos/pictures have to do with feet since they are one of the most sensitive parts of the body.
Eventually with the bombardment I was receiving of all this vids and pics of feet, I started to appreciate the look of a womans foot. The arch, the soft soles, different colored toes. My love of tickling started to take a back burner to my new found love.....feet. My first real g/f (when I was 16) found out about my love of feet by accident. She went to use my computer and found a link to a site with barefeet. She didn't quite understand but was intrigued. Her feet weren't anything special. To be honest, I can't even remember what they look like. Even though she knew, I barely got to touch her feet. Fast forward to freshman year of college. That's where I met my now wife. I felt something special with her. That she could definitely be the one. I felt like if that was the case, I needed to tell her straight up and not find out. At first she was very apprehensive about it. However she was a good sport. She let me touch, lick, tickle and eventually fuck her perfect feet. I was in heaven. Present day: I get all the feet I want. She wears, stockings, shoes, and goes barefoot 99% of the time. Even though feet do nothing for her she enjoys making me feel good. I could not ask for a better outcome!

Comments